Sunday, May 6, 2012

'We Got Married' I Wanna Get Married!!! Juz Kidding~

So last nitez around 2.30am smthg i've finished watching 'WGM' YongHwa Seohyun Goguma Couple...


I can tell you that this couple is the sweetest couple ever! the episodes is nice~ funny and exciting! The reason i watch this show in the 1st place was because there is SeoHyun in it but after few episodes.. i really wait for them to improve from being strangers with each other, then holding hands, hugging each other and lastly kissing scene~ on the cheek and forehead only though~ ;)





But the the last 2 episodes is quite sad~ when they got their last Mission which is They need to make their last day the happiest for each other... SERIOUSLY??? why the producer must end the show? I mean can't they make it last longer!? I'm seriously upset while watching it~ they've been together for a year~ Rawr~~~!!! I do realize that this program was a reality show~ but then... The last episode even SeoHyun cried because their marriage gonna end... i'm seriously speechless~ I hope SeoHyun and YongHwa still seeing each other~



I'll wish them the best! Hopefully they will end up as a real Husband And Wife~ YongHwa~ Fighting in winning SeoHyun heart~! Sweet Potato Couple Forever!!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment