Saturday, May 5, 2012

2012 - A NEW FUTURE

Woots~ 2012 yo~ yeah its been more than a year since i last update my blog.. the main reason is plain laziness ~ Haha~ Okay so its 2012~ i've passed my SPM!

Well~ my result for SPM isnt dat bad~ and it isnt dat good also~ i got 4As and failed one subject which is Addmath~ hahaa~ atleast i improved a lot in my Math~ its kinda surprising for me to get this result as i am a very LAZY with my homework and in class~ quite a few of my friend are jealous with my result since they studied harder than me but i got better result than them~ i feel bad for them~ maybe i am naturally smart after all~ :P


So~ as soon as I finished with my SPM~ i worked~ yeap 'worked' at Easy Cafe~ the boss is nice and kind~ but hamsap a bit haha~ the pay i got also vry nice~ but then due to some problems recently i quit my job~ now just stay at home slacking~ trying to lose some weight though~ waiting to buy new running shoes for jogging purpose~ :P


Now dat i got quite a bit of money,, thinking about buying camera~ DSLR quite big and pricey so not interested with it~ I'm Aiming for Olympus Pen Series~ EPL1 or EPL2~ Here the EPL1






Here the EPL2






So which which? i'm still confused~ the quality quite the same but the EPL2 got extra art filter and even better shutter speed and sound~ so its price a little bit higher~



Aside from camera, I'm thinking about upgrading my Galaxy SII to HTC ONE X~ actually i just bought my SII 2month ago~ quite an awesome phone but gets pretty laggy and it consume lots of battery~ HTC ONE X~ got pretty awesome specs such as 4.7" screen Gorilla glass~ Quadcore processor~ superb camera and BEATS audio~ But no Card slot so no extra memory~ :( Here the Picture!



So I guess thats all for now~~~ I'll updated my blogs more often~ I PROMISE! :)



pretty handsome ryte? haha~ K bye~ I'll see you when I see you~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment