Monday, May 7, 2012

-Disappointment- "What Doesnt Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Okayy~~~ So its a disappointing day for me... I didn't get into UITM for TESL course... well actually i don't really feel anything~~~ I'm feeling neutral~ But kinda feel dissatisfied~ because as you can see UITM make 2 phase of interview for my course~


Unfortunately i'm in the 1st phase.. I approach the interviewer with zer0 knowledge about what i am going to be questioned about.. without any preparation... Also i need to face written exam which includes 15 objective questions and an essay to write.. The 2nd phase peoples however were interviewed probably a week later after mine~ since they are not in the same phase they asked the 1st phase peoples like me about what the interviewer gonna ask and also about the written exam~~~


How i know??? Because my friend was in the 2nd phase and she asked me about my interview before she's going for hers... And whats my friend's result? yes~ shes been accepted into UITM for TESL course~ I am happy for her... at the same time i felt injustice~ Now what? I'm going for Form 6~ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ (=.=") waiting for the appeal i made at the university... if i'm lucky enough... IF I AM~ then i'll be accepted~



Anyway Anyhow~ Even if I didn't get into the university its not the end for me~ What doesnt kill me will makes me stronger~ I'll rise from this failure of mine and makes it as a reminder and also to encourage me to try harder to succeed in life~


End This with my newest picture~ well.. last week~ my last day working at Easy Cafe~ havent take any since then~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment