So today.. I stumbled upon someone who i dears a lot at Methodist.. shes the one whom i've liked,cared and loved for the past 3 years~ And silly me... all those years is just an unrequited love~ Been months since I last saw her and today she looks pretty like how I remembered she would be~
Eversince i confessed to her a long time ago... Our relationships which were like a close friend suddenly change drastically... I know i'm being selfish for hoping that she would return my love for her~ But I guess I can't force someone to love me~ It takes two to tango anyway~
So today shes a damsel in distress... and fortunately i was there as her knight in shining armor~ eventhough shes been avoiding me for months but then... it pains me to see her in trouble... I guess I still have a feeling for her... So i follow my guts and lend her a helping hand... she thanked me and I'm able to see her cheerful attitude which I haven't been able to see eversince the confession~ It reminds me the reason why I loved her in the first place~ Yes... she may not be pretty in the eyes of others but she is the apple in my eyes~
Yeah~ Fairy tale... Upon typing this post I kept on thinking the song Tong Hua sang by Guang Liang~ Tong Hua which means Fairy Tale... it is a sad song and the MV ended with the girl's death... And the guy remain forever alone... Inspired by this song I realized that it is time for me to let her go and finds someone who is able to accept me the way I am... I may not be the one who brings happiness in her life but I will wish for her happiness with the ones she truly love... Farewell :')
So, I guess this is the last time she'll be in my chapter of life... I'll open my heart for someone~ which I still don't know who yet... But I hope I am able to find my 'One and Only' :)
No comments:
Post a Comment