We meet again~~~ Hohoho~ so this lately i was pretty busy with renovating my house... Don't have the chance to blog~
So this time i want to share about my newly discovered passion~ which is
K-P OP!!! well you see...The first K-POP song i listened to is sang by TVXQ or known as DBSK~ This group was also been introduced to me via my ex-bestfriend around 2 years ago (When we're still friends)... During the time he introduced K-POP to me i was like~ "Yea yea... not bad..." but I don't really into this K-POP stuff honestly... BUT!!! after i listened to Gee by SNSD this year~ I have fallen in love with K-POP~ Now I got a lot of favourite K-POP Group such as SHINee, Beast, SS501 and etc...
Music 2 Me 2 Music
I hav always enjoyed music~ to me music is like half of my soul~ so over ehh~ lol XD Singing is a thing dat I do everyday~ kinda become a routine already~ haha~ I always admired those Korean Idol who became trainee at a very young age under music companies~ I wanted to become like them too but unfortunately Malaysia Music companies doesn't offer chances like that~ So by now I got to self train I guess...
When I enter secondary school~ I was lucky enough to be in a class which studies music theory instead of art (my 2nd hobby) =P altho I like music but music theory is way too deep for me~ I realized that i simply like to sing and play music instruments but not theory~ From that point~ I began to join the school "Cak lem Pong" A musical band which use percussion instruments and the school Choir~ I do believe dat the experience that i gain from all the performances that I did lessen the nervous when I'm on stage~ So I no need to worry when I become a superstars and perform infront of millions of people~ Dreaming~~~ hahaha~ we (Cak Lem Pong team) hav also perform for the Royal and as for Choir we have managed enter the national level which then we got 4th place~ how sad T^T
And Sooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~
Thats all i guess...The rest about me is just small small details~ hahaha~ so I'll be closing this Arc of Introduction and proceed to another arc~
No comments:
Post a Comment